Oscraps

1930s Galveston, TX
lacy

1930s Galveston, TX

More treasures, which have been stored away for years, photos of my dad and his parents.

I started with the ArtPlay Collection Homemade (ON SALE TOMORROW) Artsy Layered Template, a quick and easy path to a layout, using it as is. After scanning the photos, I clipped them to the 3 small template frames and the large white ornate frame in the Collection. Then I applied beige Color Fill adjustment layers to all the photos and the white frame with Overlay blending modes at various opacities. Embellished with elements yellow button (with a blue Color Fill adj. layer), 2nd yellow button, button threadz, urban stitchez, knotted urban threadz, text box and title.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Homemade In the Store and On Sale Starting May 6
ArtPlay Palette Homemade
Artsy Layered Template Homemade
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is fabulous! The template is a perfect way to showcase the photographs and I love the addition of the larger frame!

The frames really take this to the next level--you've built a fabulous showcase. I like your use of the ribbon, too, as it reminds me of the ribbon ties that you sometimes find on old photo albums.

what a beautiful page of family memories. love the thouch of light blue.

More wonderful photos! Love how that blue ribbon looks and the way the lace peeks out from under the texture.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename