Oscraps

13 April Still Life
dwsewbiz

13 April Still Life

Just playing with photos taken of flowers and lemons picked from my garden this week.

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palettes: Serenity (b/g, transfers), Seafoam (frame), Blossom (elements, transfers), Inflorescence (elements), Socialize (rose), English Rose (background rose brush)
Magic Sprinklez
Spring Template Album 2 (edges)

Some of the journaling is lightened, the rest:
I remember picking flowers in my grandmothers garden in Newark. I cant
remember if this was condoned or not, for I distinctly remember hiding the picked bouquets behind the garages. We used to go to the cemetery sometimes to visit my grandfathers grave. I wanted to pick a bouquet and bring it to the grave. Even then I seemed to like the quiet and solemnity of a cemetery, Alas, the bouquet wilted without water in my hiding place behind the garage, long before the weekend and the trip to the
cemetery. Then I felt badly for picking the flowers and ruining them. The good news is, Ive learned a thing or two since then.
Just popped in here for a quick moment and stunned by your page... Had to stop and tell you... totally gorgeous!

I like the story line... honesty,memories and change.. Beautiful flowers... I am so envious of your climate!!

Wow! Beautiful flowers and gorgeous page! I love the white background here.

Jumped out at me as soon as I opened the Gallery. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous and your page stunning. I love your journaling and the memories it must bring back for you.

Your garden must be amazing right now!! Love your wonderful blending!! Fabulous journaling and so happy that you have learned a few things about watering your bouquets LOL

It's beautiful how the flowers are spilling everywhere--there's a real sense of being in a garden. Love your journaling, and that you captured those memories.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout