Oscraps

12 365 Wk 2 Jan 9 pm
CookingMyLife

12 365 Wk 2 Jan 9 pm

The walk to Green Chile Kitchen was longer than I thought it would be and I arrived hot and hungry. Fortunately, Dick and I had texted back and forth so he knew to sit and have an espresso while waiting. My luscious pink drink was cold and so so needed. If this was in my neighborhood, Id eat their often!

We walked and wandered a bit and then it was time to head back to our hotel. We took different buses this time and saw different neighborhoods. But sadly this was our last night in San Francisco.

After doing the bulk of our packing, we headed out - undecided on what to eat. We had picked a Middle Eastern place, and passed a lot of Italian restaurants on our way. We got off the bus, and found the address but Oh NO! the place was closed, the furniture gone...Nada!

So in the end it was Italian! We looked at a few places and were undecided until one place had a very nice, very pretty young woman outside telling us about the specials. We both looked at each other, kind of rolled our eyes, but thought oh what the heck...In the end we had a very good meal, a very nice time, and I found I was so hungry I ate my cannelloni before I photographed it. Only the few olives remained. A surprise ending to a good week. Ya never know.

AASPN_ArtPlayFindMyWay

DHD-drutter-enjoy life
Gypsy_NumberBadges
KPertiet_AlandiaNocesSolids
KPertiet_BorderDieCutsNo3
KPertiet_ClassicCardstockAuthentic

Font: New Cicle
"I ate my cannelloni before I photographed it" ... FUN!!!!
Love the composition and your journaling.

I too, laughed out loud over the cannelloni & photography dilemma. Wonderfully told, Maureen, and now my mouth is watering so I'm away to have my lunch which will sadly not be a patch on yours.

Layout information

Category
Project 365
Added by
CookingMyLife
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout