Oscraps

12 365 Wk 2 Jan 7 pm
CookingMyLife

12 365 Wk 2 Jan 7 pm

One more day wrapped up. I'm now recalling just how much we did each day!
After leaving Mike and his ship, we went back to San Francisco and to the Asian Museum. A look through the Maharaja exhibit. We also enjoyed watching the children AND adults at the hands-on workshops. I got really tired and sat down while Dick forged on to more exhibits.
After a break for a drink and snack outside in the afternoon sun, we took the bus down to Ghiradelli square and a bit of just enjoying the water. It was so nice to be able to just sit outside in the wonderful weather. What a winter!
Finally, we headed back to the area by the Ferry Building to a restaurant we had seen earlier. While it had a nice atmosphere, the Thai food was not the greatest. It seemed to be a date night place for college age students.
We watched a bit more of the skaters, ogled the Full Moon, and then headed back on the bus up to our beds on Nob Hill. Certainly a very full day!

AASPN_KornersNEdges5_
AASPN_NumberedOverlays2
AASPN_QuirkyHomes

Creativity by Crystal 7x5 template
lynng-colorfreebie-24may-3
mzimm_comuse_overlays3
i'm getting tired just LOOKING at what you did! these are such full, delightful pages. loaded with visuals and stories. wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Project 365
Added by
CookingMyLife
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout