Oscraps

X-Scrap Girl members and everyone - come and share- May and June

A-M

This thread is open to anyone who would like to share a layout they would like to draw to others attention. Maybe a page you have shared in the gallery that is not for a specific challenge.

I have started this thread so us refugees from Scrap Girls can keep in touch a little. We are all used to seeing when each other shares a page in the gallery.
So come and share what you have created and share any personal happenings as well.

I am making it for 2 months , then we will see if we need a thread like this.

@MariJ @Terri M @Westina @Jane In N.Z @April Showers @Celestine @BoatLady @mimes1 @AK_Tracy @LauraD @scrapgardenlynne @alsoartysa @FloridaGranny

Last edited:

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Beautiful layouts @A-M. I have never art journaled before but hope to try it soon. Thank you for the inspiration.

Reactions: A-M

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O

BoatLady

Traveling is making it hard for me to keep up...I saw the weekend is going to be rainy at our next stop so maybe I will get some catch-up time. I have been poking around just no time for pages or comments.

Terri M

I am going thru a bunch of catch-up from recent travels, plus still dealing with family issues from Dad's passing a few weeks ago, so my regular pattern of scrapping has been disrupted.

I assume I could post some pages here as attachments, not links to the gallery? Since I will be working on pages that I doubt will make the cutoff of 50% Oscraps-available materials.

A-M

@Terri M Yes, Ona assured me we can just "attach a file" in any thread that is not the 50% Oscraps products. It is just to post anything in the gallery needs to adhere to the their rules.
I look forward to what you want to share with us.

@BoatLady Sounds like you would like some rain so you can do some scrapbooking. Hope your travels are going well for you.