Oscraps

Another ScrapGirls migrant

Terri M

Hi! I'm Terri and I've been exclusively ScrapGirls ever since I started digital scrapping in 2012. I am optimistic about coming here to OScraps, hoping to meet up with some of you I've known quite a while, and to get to know some new people.

I live in central Virginia, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge, and enjoy biking, especially long tours, knitting, and wineries. Since I can bike to ten wineries from my front door, I sometimes combine all those hobbies! I try to keep up with weekly pages to make a yearbook for my husband and myself, although it will also include many pages that are pictures my daughter shares of the grandkids (of course). We have just spent two weeks in Florida, and I've promised the kids a photobook of our time at Disney, so I imagine you'll first be seeing a bunch of red and white polka dots once I get up the courage to post to a new community. But that probably won't be until after we get back from our 300 mile bike ride across Ohio, which is next week.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Love your intro! A big welcome to you and I hope we can become your second scrap family. You'll see a bunch of familiar faces here too. Looking forward to seeing your Disney pages and hearing about some tipsy biking adventures :wine4:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
A big welcome to Oscraps Terri, what an active life you lead, bike riding around the country side! I haven't been on a bike for around 40 odd years! lol! Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing your layouts! :)

AK_Tracy

Hi Terri!!!! So glad you landed here at OScraps. Its a wonderful new home. Check out the Daily Oooos. Its a great way to really get to know everyone. And the gallery is amazing like SG was. Great sweet comments. I Cant wait to see your layouts after your bike ride. I love "riding along" with you in your layouts.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi! I'm Terri and I've been exclusively ScrapGirls ever since I started digital scrapping in 2012. I am optimistic about coming here to OScraps, hoping to meet up with some of you I've known quite a while, and to get to know some new people.

I live in central Virginia, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge, and enjoy biking, especially long tours, knitting, and wineries. Since I can bike to ten wineries from my front door, I sometimes combine all those hobbies! I try to keep up with weekly pages to make a yearbook for my husband and myself, although it will also include many pages that are pictures my daughter shares of the grandkids (of course). We have just spent two weeks in Florida, and I've promised the kids a photobook of our time at Disney, so I imagine you'll first be seeing a bunch of red and white polka dots once I get up the courage to post to a new community. But that probably won't be until after we get back from our 300 mile bike ride across Ohio, which is next week.
WOW! You are a busy gal! I love the Blue Ridge! My DH and I love biking.....on our Goldwing! You live above me, state-wise! NC has some wineries you could visit, too! Welcome to OScraps! Make yourself at home! You will love it here!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Welcome to The O, Terri! We're so glad you've joined us and I can't wait to see your pages of your grandkids and all of your activities. Wow, so many wineries so close to your house. I love going to wineries. :welcome2::welcome1:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
A big :welcome3: to your new hOme here at the O Terry!! Sounds like you are one busy traveller!! I can't wait to see your layouts!

DesignsByCRK

Designer
Hi Terri - Welcome to the O :) I'm thrilled so many of our SG girls have joined us here! WOW you lead a busy life :eek: I'd love to have half your energy :floorlaugh: looking forward to seeing some of your layouts in the gallery and getting to know you more :heartpumpred:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Terri! I look forward to getting to know you. My daughter's boyfriend is an avid biker and has dragged my daughter along on many lonnngg bike tours!

zanthia

CHEERY O
welcome to oscraps terri - looking forward to seeing your pages . I cant imagine ever doing a bike tour like that

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Hi Terri Welcome to the O! i'm looking forward to your biking wineries lay outs! :)