Oscraps

Project Life 2024

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I was wondering if anyone does this? I did it at Scrapgirls. I would love to get it started here if there is any interest.

Reactions: A-M

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I don't do it anymore, Laura. I tapered off for the last few years doing Project 12, where I did 1 page a month, but I don't even do that anymore.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
@CheryIndesigns, I do monthly this year. I did weekly for a few years prior.
Monthly was all I could squeeze in. I kind of liked it and might try it again next year. Our youngest DD and GS lived with us for about 6 years so I had lots to scrap with him. He kept me entertained and with lots of pictures.

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I will see what I can do to work on this. I really liked the "diary" part of it. It helped me put lots of little things I want to document onto 1 page so I have less pages in my scrapbook, plus it is a good reference. For example "when did I plant the garden last year?".

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Laura, as per my message to you, I am happy to work with you to set up a forum for you all to utilise so let me know by return message how you would envisage it to look like. I am heading to bed now, so goodnight peeps! xx

A-M

I am so pleased to see this happening here. This year I am doing weekly with my photos being daily ones taken via Photo a Day prompts by FatMumSlim blog