Oscraps

Yellowstone - Season 4

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We've been watching Yellowstone on the Paramount Channel and Season 3 was the end (on Paramount). We downloaded Philo and have it free for 7 days, then it's $25 a month. Anybody know of any other (free) options?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I searched everywhere for it after a bunch of you recommended it to me. I couldn't find any streaming service that had it for free and only whichever channel had it with a subscription. I think that was Paramount+.
They aren't showing that anymore there?

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I searched everywhere for it after a bunch of you recommended it to me. I couldn't find any streaming service that had it for free and only whichever channel had it with a subscription. I think that was Paramount+.
They aren't showing that anymore there?
I DID find out that Season 4 starts in Febryary (on Amazon Prime - NOT FREE) but we found it on that Philo channel. None of them are free :(

tjscraps

I don't know where to find it online (our streaming options are so different here) - but ... it'll be worth the wait! We watched it on cable when it was released the last few months.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I don't know where to find it online (our streaming options are so different here) - but ... it'll be worth the wait! We watched it on cable when it was released the last few months.
Yes, I read that it was coming back on, eventually. I thought surely it would be included with Amazon Prime, but no! :( It's Pay.

zanthia

CHEERY O
just started as have peacock for one month to watch olympics - just finished season 2 - was not expecting it to be so violent . next week season 3 but season 4 will have to wait until summer as that is on paramount ( big brother time ) - dont get why it is on two different streaming channels.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
where d o you live that it is on amazon - dont think it is anywhere at least in USA that is free
I live in Oklahoma, but I don't know for a fact that it is coming on Amazon Prime. The internet likes to tease us as we all know. We watched season 4 on Philo.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Season four will be available only to those who subscribe to Paramount Plus. However we watched season four on Kodi it was great!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Update to my post - we just watched Season 4 on Philo - we got a 7 day free trial and binged it. I cancelled it before the $25 per month started.

Last edited: