Oscraps

**Winners Announced** DAY 12 - Same Photo | CHALLENGE

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Yay! I've finished all challenges & games - ON THE RIGHT DAY! I don't think that's ever happened before. All I needed was having a fever. LOL Thanks for the challenge - here's my layout:

So sorry you have been sick, Eva... but you DID IT and finished them all! Of course, the challenges will still be opened until Dec 31st but the games close on Dec 13th.

What a beautiful cluster set on top of the framed photo. Love the reds and pinks in the cluster and background paper. Such a delightful page. So glad you were able to finish the challenge and share this lovely page with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

6grand

This was fun, I loved looking through the pages and seeing the creative ways everyone had working with the same photo. Great challenge, thanks, Kay!
Here is my take on it: (I'm thinking of reducing it to 6x6 and using it for my e-cards :) )
Day 12-Same Photo
Photo: Jill Wellington | Pixabay
Oscrap Collaboration-Cozy Christmas,
Anna Aspnes - ArtPlay Palette Airy, ArtPlay Palette Story, ArtPlay Palette Heath, ArtPlay Palette Classico, FotoGlow Mix, Urban Threadz3, Skribble Blooms1,

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
This was fun, I loved looking through the pages and seeing the creative ways everyone had working with the same photo. Great challenge, thanks, Kay!
Here is my take on it: (I'm thinking of reducing it to 6x6 and using it for my e-cards :) )
Day 12-Same Photo
Photo: Jill Wellington | Pixabay
Oscrap Collaboration-Cozy Christmas,
Anna Aspnes - ArtPlay Palette Airy, ArtPlay Palette Story, ArtPlay Palette Heath, ArtPlay Palette Classico, FotoGlow Mix, Urban Threadz3, Skribble Blooms1,

I agree, 6grand... so many wonderful pages.

Oh, how delightful... love the small clusters near the masked photo and the pops of color from the hanging ornaments. This would definitely make a wonderful e-card to send to friends and family. So happy your joined the challenge.

Cath VP

A dust in this great universe