Oscraps

**Winner Announced** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) May 2020 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Congratulations to sbpoet You are the Winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki Stegall Designs Store! Have fun shopping!! Check your inbox!

attachment.php

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

I’m so excited to be hosting Momma O’s May Challenge. For this month’s challenge, we are going to be scrapping a day in our lives. Right now, I doubt many of our lives are the same as they were at the beginning of the year. Here’s your chance to create a reminder of what life was like when the world was fighting Covid-19.

Here’s my page.

Created using from Let’s Play No 11 Flowers, Let’s Play No. 12 Papers, The Story of Today and 52 Inspirations 2017 No 3 from Vicki Stegall Design

Rules
- Make a layout of A Day in Your Life
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST May 31, 2020.
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

I can’t wait to see your pages!

Attachments

• Winner.jpg
    Winner.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

lm44west

My life hasn't really changed too much. I have always been a homebody. My husband does the food shopping (he loves it) and I mostly shop online. I enjoy working from home. I definitely don't miss the traffic and I think I spend more time on the phone with family now than ever before.

Danesa

Danesa
Unfortunately, I've been sweeting my way through this COVID-19. I don't usually eat sweets, but this stress has gotten the better of me, at times! Ugh! :) Thank you for the challenge, Cindy & Momma O.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Love your page! Are we not supposed to sweet our way through Covid-19? I thought it was required. :)

Rollinchen

Britta
Thanks for this Challenge!

my page
To be honest, my day is not very exciting at the moment. In order not to think about Covid-19, I prefer digital scrapbooking, sweets and other delicious foods.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I've decided that I am going to blame this challenge for any weight game that may happen right now. lol

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I think if I was doing this layout today, I'd have to add a comment about sweating to death while walking the dogs.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Congratulations to sbpoet You are the Winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki Stegall Designs Store! Have fun shopping!! Check your inbox!

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.