*WINNER ANNOUNCED* Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) August 2020

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
The random winner of the one $5 Off Gift Certificate this month is: Seniorgal
Congratulations!

attachment.php

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Hello, Flor here playing with Vicki Stegall beautiful art. I am so happy to host this month challenge. I have to share that I have been having many issues with frustrated teens that they cannot go anywhere yet. During this time, what do you enjoy to do? We all would like to see it. This month let’s make a layout about what do you enjoy doing (since we cannot go out) and let’s use one of Vicki’s wordart.

I used Day in the Life Collection Bundle by Vicki Stegall

Rules
- Make a layout of with a fun activity and at least one wordart
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST (August 31, 2020)
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 7.56.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 7.56.13 AM.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I can't wait to see what everyone does for this one! Maybe we'll all get some ideas for new things to do!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Oh yes absolutely, although the heat is getting too bad now (especially sleeping is now a problem) we all have fun in the pool

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
my son and daughter-in-law their vacation is over .... the grandchildren are with us three days a week ...
we often go for a walk - a little walk - in the woods ..

Celestine

Here is mine for this month. Thanks for the challenge!
I used word art from the "Believe" freebie. Most of the other papers and elements are from the "Crisp Autumn" collection.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I do a lot of reading anyways, but this summer I was doing it like it was my job. Thanks for the fun challenge!

scrap-genie

We always look for the birds in our yard, but we still sometimes get out to look at birds elsewhere and Wednesday it was a special trip!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The random winner of the one $5 Off Gift Certificate this month is: Seniorgal
Congratulations!