Oscraps

**Winner Announced!!** Good Mood Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
image.php

Let's get inspired by mood boards!

The Challenge

Your challenge is to assemble a mood board style page filled with people, adventures, places, hobbies, things - anything and everything that puts you in a good mood!!

For this challenge I'll be creating a series of mood board style layouts to scrap my family's adventures this Autumn (my favorite season).

Feel free to create a card, layout, series of layouts, album or any other project with any theme. Use any of the products above, including the Mood Board Quick Page Freebie (link below) or any other products from my shoppe, then post your masterpiece(s) to my gallery here by midnight EST on Sunday, October 12th.

The Freebie

I've created this little freebie to help get you started on this challenge - (freebie has expired).

image.php

Please note, this Quick Page is only available as a .PSD file and requires a program that supports .PSD files.

New Products

I've also created three brand new mood board inspired element packs - on sale for 40% off for this challenge:

The Prizes

Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a gift coupon for $3 to my shoppe (one coupon per customer).

I am also giving away a $10 coupon to my shoppe to one lucky participant in a random draw at the end of this challenge!

Don’t forget to come back to this thread to post a link to your creation so that we can leave you some love! Feel free to submit as many projects or layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win the $10 coupon!

Last edited by a moderator:

easyeyes4you

Have worked on this much of the day... thought I was going to get it posted much earlier than this... Credits in the gallery the spin art image was actually created by my grand sons... I thought this was a perfect place to display it!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Have worked on this much of the day... thought I was going to get it posted much earlier than this... Credits in the gallery the spin art image was actually created by my grand sons... I thought this was a perfect place to display it!

The spin art your grand sons made is amazing!! I love how vibrant your page is!

NettieBee

Havre de Grace

So I definitely had great fun with all of these tools and memories and the process put me in a good mood. Not sure it's much of a mood board, but it was fun! Thanks Joanne.

Last edited by a moderator:

felis

This mood board is so cute, and I made it with one of my favorite moments this autumn!

NettieBee

Excited for Seoul

Although the flights will be long and the weather cold, I'm still looking forward to this trip.