Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** Day 2 - Scavenger Hunt | GAME

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
I love playing hide and seek! I'm working on my list, and I'm diving back into the shop now!

Remember, you have plenty of time to send in your answers!

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
Hint for finding the elusive OScraps collab element that might work for those who've been playing Days of December for awhile: go through the elements in your still-in-the-store Days of December kits that have been generously provided by the Oscraps designers over the years. Way easier than trying to find it in kit previews ;)

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
For those of you having trouble with the little girl - she's really big on the preview but you can't see all of her. Check your previous years' daily downloads for the 12 Days event if you got them.

For those of you who have already sent answers - it takes awhile to get them all checked but I will get them to you in plenty of time to make any corrections. If you made a comment here that you have sent them and I have not put a "Love" response on it. Let me know. So far I have 31 responses.

crlin

I think Buddy stole the page I am looking for! Have one to find and have been through her store forwards and backwards 6 times and still can't find it!! Where do I sign up to get new glasses LOL!!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I think Buddy stole the page I am looking for! Have one to find and have been through her store forwards and backwards 6 times and still can't find it!! Where do I sign up to get new glasses LOL!!
Hi, Carolyn! Think about decorated trees and some of the things that might go on them - shiny, bright things. Do you like Dr. Seuss? Ever read The Grinch Who Stole Christmas? Whoville was such a quaint quirky place to be!

zlemon

Christy
Why is this ALWAYS so hard? The fun is greatly diminish the longer you have to hunt for obscure and half-hidden elements. I thought this would be easier, but it is not. Coal, really? Three trees on a road? C'mon now. Suggestion for next year: use November/December holidays elements. Then maybe you would discover new kits that you really might buy to use later.

Last edited:

GraceJ

Thank you so much for hosting my dear, a little bit difficult for my eyesight, I needed to open in a new tab one by one all the products, and so it was super easy to find the products, I wonder if there is a way to enlarge the images without having to open them in a new tab. Anyway, it was fun, and I added a lot of pretty things to my wish list, thank you so much for the fun and for hosting. I sent mine. Nice day dear lady, and I hope you and yours have a very merry holidays! :xmas5:

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Why is this ALWAYS so hard? The fun greatly diminish the longer you have to hunt for obscure and half-hidden elements. I thought this would be easier, but it is not. Coal, really? Three trees on a road? C'mon now. Suggestion for next year: use November/December holidays elements. Then maybe you would discover new kits that you really might buy to use later.
Not three trees on a road - three trees in a row. Maybe it should say bunched together? I DID use holiday elements, and things associated with the holiday period, but not all countries celebrate the same, so I did winter items as well as holiday items.

I promise you really can see them on the previews and don't have to open them all the way. @GraceJ - you can make them bigger by holding your Ctrl key down while you scroll up or down with your mouse. It will make everything on the page bigger. Just keep in mind when you enlarge it may affect your page count. You can also go the far right under the divider and adjust the items shown on the page so they are bigger, but not by much. Does that help?
1701785359293.png This makes it the biggest,

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Sending you my answers! Thanks for the great game! This took me far less time than it takes me to do a layout!