Oscraps

WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Crafty Button's Creative Challenge Aug 2020

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Hi everyone, CTM Sharon here with another challenge from Crafty Button Design! This month is going to be alot of fun- it's a scraplift with a twist, courtesy of team member Megan.

116698937-501394827353057-1214632227466751542-n.jpg

Use the coupon below for Crafty Button products!​
116602528-617254559173329-5911508076265272894-n.jpg

Coupon code not valid on sale or special promotions

Here is a a great freebie for you to use for the challenge or any layout! The freebie is downloadable by clicking on it.​
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/I-Choo...zdGFPEeZIrgWdZmeqhS1ff8F21-xZ8GCY7hAkAglceOkY

Special August Offer from Crafty Button Design. Image is linked to the store.

Follow the instructions she has given to create your layout. I can't wait to see the layouts. Interpret this as you like.

1) Chose a blended background paper, or blend papers to create a background
2) Chose a paper scrap/ephemera, etc, and duplicate it several times to make a border on the edge of the page (you may want to layer it)
3) Add journaling to fill a large part of the page. (Alternate scrap idea-journaling may be just a background word fill or your journaling)
4) Create a cluster and place it somewhere on where the border meets the background paper
5) Add a large object of interest (cluster, journal card, photo, etc) on the opposite side of your border
6) Finish your page with any additional journaling, date, elements etc

CHALLENGE RULES:
-Upload your layout to the Crafty Button Design Gallery and to this thread and link it back by August 31, 2020
-Use at least 75% Crafty Button Designs (templates count at 25%)
-Use the freebie as you wish. You may use other products on your layout.
-The winner will win $10 to the Crafty Button Store. The winner will be notified by PM
-Experiment and have fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge Sharon! For the moment I can't download the freebie ...

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Cindy- this is fab. I love the border- very creative!
Elania- Love the colors and the bird.

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Amber- these are beautiful layouts. Rollinchen-I love it! Love the quotes you choose. Thanks for sharing.