Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED***Be Inspired Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Be Inspired Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs

image.php

Let's get inspired by words!

The Challenge

Your challenge is to find a quote, passage, verse or song that inspires you and then honor these words with a page (or two). Looking for an additional challenge? Include a photo extraction on your page!

For this challenge I'll be creating a series of layouts that include many of my favourite quotes or song lyrics alongside photo extractions of my son. I'm hoping to turn this project into a photo book!

Feel free to create a card, layout, series of layouts, album or any other project with any theme. Use any of the products above, including the Arts & Crafts Paper Clips Freebie (link below) or any other products from my shoppe, then post your masterpiece(s) to my gallery here by midnight EST on Sunday, June 30th.

The Freebie

To celebrate the launch of my Arts & Crafts Collection I've created this little freebie to help get you started on this challenge. Grab it here - (Freebie has expired).

image.php

New Products

New in my shoppe - the Arts & Crafts Collection! All five packs are on sale for 30% off for this challenge here:

The Prizes

Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a gift coupon for $2 to my shoppe (one coupon per customer).
I am also giving away a $10 coupon to my shoppe to one lucky participant in a random draw at the end of this challenge!

Don’t forget to come back to this thread to post a link to your creation so that we can leave you some love! Feel free to submit as many projects or layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win the $10 coupon!

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
The first set of layouts from a project I'm working on for my son. I featured part of a children's song as inspiration for both pages. :)

zlemon

Christy
Oh, Joanne, you know I love your challenges. And I loved, loved your inspiration art so much that I shamelessly lifted it. Thanks for the freebies and the fun challenge.

joannebrisebois

Designer
Oh, Joanne, you know I love your challenges. And I loved, loved your inspiration art so much that I shamelessly lifted it. Thanks for the freebies and the fun challenge.

You are so very welcome!! Omigosh, she is so precious!! What a beautiful quote you used too!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
My next set of pages - I've scrapped this quote and photo in another layout, but wanted to include both in this project. :)

01lousmith

Thanks for the freebie Joanne, it's so cute.

I have this great photo of my little one jumping in the pool which was perfect for an extraction:

nia

the perfect challenge for me ;).
i love quotes, poems and music.

Last edited by a moderator:

felis

This challenge is very interesting! I think if I continue to play with this layout it can become funny GIF! I love to scrap song lyrics. Have idea for another page with the freebie (thank you for it) but will make it in next few days, because this takes me more time that I expected.

felis

I really like results of this one. This time I chose photo with simple background which saves me ages of extraction, as it happens with my yesterday's layout, but I'm used only freebies, .so it was necessary to be second, not primary post.

I was considering to post it on 28th when the movie with Beatles covers will be realized, but I couldn't stand.