Oscraps

Winkflash Photobook Sale

dabittymama

COol! I've never used winkflash, but I do have a big book I've been putting off printing. Maybe now is the time to try it out :)!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
i don't know anything about their quality but for $13.95 plus shipping for up to 100 pages it is worth finding out. i've heard good things. I had my Christmas cards done there and they were good.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, I just ordered 5 books with 98 pages (they are all the same and I didn't know I'd scrapped that much) and the total cost with shipping and everything was...ta-da-da-DAH $92.70

Holy cow!!! I am in shock at that. It is cheap enough that if you wanted to have your pages printed but couldn't afford the 0.89 a piece you could cut them out of a book and put it your own scrapbook. I sure hope the quality is super awesome.

mcx10

I've made several books with my layouts in different sizes through Winkflash.

I've been very pleased with their work. The pages match exactly what my layouts look like on my computer. The binding is OK but for the price I'm good with that.

I gave out a few Family Reunion 10x8s for Christmas and everyone loved them!

Did you order 8x8s? Did you scrap new LOs to their full bleed dimensions or did you adjust your already made LOs?

Let us know what you think when you get them!
I hope they turn out as good as mine have.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, I got my photobooks from Winlf;ash thiss weekend. They look awesome and the color is great. My only issue would be that the white on the inside for the binding is a little bit large, but hardly an issue. It looks great. I am so excited about it.

I ordered the 8x8 section and just used all the layouts I had in my stash. I hadn't printed so many of my pages because I don't like the color on my printer. So, it is great to have everything printed. Yay!!

t_a_l_i

Awesome!!! I have been really happy with doing cards through Winkflash. It's good to know of another good site to get books through, without spending a ton of cash!!

mei74

My book came this weekend too, and I must say, it is FABULOUS!! I think I have found my new favorite online printer. Like Tali said, the cards were fabulous. Next I am going to try some prints from them. :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I was so excited when I got my book. I went and woke up my husband. (I hardly check my mailbox like I should and it was late last night). I'm still so excited about it.