Oscraps

Why do I do this???

danger girl

Why do I shop at other sites besides Oscraps? There are so many really talented designers here. I hardly ever use anything that isn't from the O. Do I like throwing money away? Cluttering up my hard drive? Anyone else do the same thing? My New Years resolution is to quit buying stuff from other stores.

Bush Girl

I hear you Donna. Whenever I'm looking for that something special element, I know I'm always gonna find it in my O stash (of course it helps that I have about 6,000 times as much O goodies as anywhere else!). The same with papers.

LSlycord

I am so busy scrapping O stuff that I don't hardly have time to do anything else! And I love it that way!!!

sandracvrt

I mostly shop at the O... occasionally while surfing I'll come across something from another store, but its rare... and lately my bank account hasn't let me buy much of anything anyway LOL!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
I wont get from anywhere other than the O ;) But, I still clutter up my hardrives with O stuff LOL

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I wont get from anywhere other than the O ;) But, I still clutter up my hardrives with O stuff LOL
Same here. :lol:

This is awful to admit, but one of the lesser reasons I am not racing this year (first reason being lack of time) is that I just don't have any incentive to get prizes from other stores and designers. I don't think I ever used anything from last year's race- no-- I used one of the templates I got. But other than that, nothing. I am strictly an O-Scrapper through and through.

lemonyr

Well, what a nice message to read!! :D I love all of the stuff in our store here...the designers are amazing! And such a big variety of styles too. I love looking through the "new items" a couple times a week. I'm so honored to be a part of this site and store!!!! :D

danger girl

To avoid temptation, I just went through my email and unsubscribed to a whole bunch of non-Oscraps newsletters. I'm on my way to becoming an O-Only girl.

katg1006

I am a total "O" Addict!!!! Love my "O" Designers!!!! You girls are awesome!!! Thank you for supporting our home :)