Oscraps

Who wants a RAK? June issue of BellaScraps!!!

opeysmama

CLOSED!! Who wants a RAK? June issue of BellaScraps!!!

Hi there everyone! Well the new issue has hit the "shelves" and we're SO excited that we want to RAK!!

I have 2 copies to give away :) So why don't you tell me WHO you think would make a GREAT "Featured Scrapper" for one of our upcoming issues!! Don't put yourself, but you can nominate anyone you choose (link me up to galleries please :) )

I'll leave this open for several days, but post quickly because when I decide to close it, it might be quikc ;) I'll pick 2 radom posters to win.

Have a great day!!
Bek

WINNERS have been PMED!! They are:
mei74
~*Lainebean*~

I would like to thank you all for these nominations, I'm going to have a LOT of fun looking at the galleries and pulling some great talent to showcase in our upcoming issues :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Oh this is difficult, I have so many favourite scrappers that it inspire and admire and I would love to nominate them all!!

But I have to choose just one?

ugh, who to choose :lol:

Ok, um, this one scrapper I just love her designs, they are very simple but each one tells a story, her photographs are just as amazing as her layouts and, I so want to grow up and scrap just like her.

I am nominating Som to be featured scrapper

WendyW

I'll throw in a third vote for Sally! And I checked my "favorites" folder...and I think I have Madame Mim's whole gallery in there! She's one of my scrapping idols!

katg1006

Ladies these are all great people you have chosen!! So much talent and inspiration here at the "O" :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
YAY!!!! girlies!!! (can i look over your shoulder, Cora???? LOL!!!)

WTG!!!

and thanks for all the sweet love, everyone!! :)

t_a_l_i

:D Oops! I need to get an issue one of these days so I will know these things! :)

Congrats Cora and Mary Ellen!