Oscraps

Who is New to Art Journaling?

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Come join us at the blog each Tuesday, and in the Art Journaling Monthly challenges!!

AK_Tracy

Oh Susie, you crack me up

"Stick with us, and you will find yourself enjoying yourself more than you ever thought. Throw away your critical self. Put her in a box and tape that sucker shut!!!"

This quote was so perfect!!!! I can still hear the muffled screams of critical self but man I just add more tape to that box each week!!! She's not getting out!!!! :floorlaugh:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh Susie, you crack me up

"Stick with us, and you will find yourself enjoying yourself more than you ever thought. Throw away your critical self. Put her in a box and tape that sucker shut!!!"

This quote was so perfect!!!! I can still hear the muffled screams of critical self but man I just add more tape to that box each week!!! She's not getting out!!!! :floorlaugh:
Susie has never given up on building our AJ community, Tracy. She's like a dog with a bone. Well, a VERY gentle dog with a silk bone. She's the most passionate person I've ever known about AJ.

AK_Tracy

Susie has never given up on building our AJ community, Tracy. She's like a dog with a bone. Well, a VERY gentle dog with a silk bone. She's the most passionate person I've ever known about AJ.
And she does a wonderful job leading us on a merry AJ journey! I've had a blast so far. I love the AJ leaders and all he amazing pages.