Oscraps

Where do you do your scrapping?

tjscraps

I'm always interested in where people do this crazy hobby of ours ... when I first started we only had a desktop computer (running WindowsXP lol), and then I got a laptop for work that I also used for scrapping so I migrated to the living room. In our old house It was the living room, on the recliner, and in our new house it's also on my Macbook in our bonus room (second living room above the garage). What I love about this space now is that I can see my scrapbooks from where I sit, as my bookshelves are on this floor too. And I can hear the TV while I scrap (because let's face it I don't actually ever 'watch' TV! lol)

IMG_5514.jpeg

What about you? What does your space look like / where do you scrap?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Here's our creative (chaotic) zone. My desk in front & Urban's behind.

IMG_5052web.jpg

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I love your chair also @tanteva !! I am looking for a new laptop so I can move into the living room and pretend to watch TV with my hubby too @tjscraps LOL. Here is my space I love having two monitors, so spoiled! Oh and the wine bottle on my desk is a light, I don't have a drinking problem, really!! :rolleyes:

my Spot.jpg

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used to work on a desk in my craft/sewing room that is toward the back of the house. I just moved my old computer into what was my late hubby's office and now I have both my computer and my DH's newer computer set up on the same desk. I will migrating my scrapping from my old computer into his computer ASAP as my old one is overloaded and hiccupping on me.

The office is at the front of house - just off the entry and living/dining room. Nice that I can see the front yard and neighborhood from the window. The hide-a-bed sofa opens up so the room can be used as an extra bedroom, if needed. Although there is a small TV across from the sofa, I seldom turn it on. I usually listen to music on my Victrola (it plays CDs, cassettes, records and radio).

IMG_2380 smaller.jpg

IMG_2383 smaller.jpg

Caro

CHEERY O
Living room PC..I just cleaned my desk because we have an ant problem this month :rolleyes: I've been tempted to get a laptop so I can lay in bed and scrap, but I don't think that would be a good idea for me :p

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I have a tiny office area. I'll have to take a photo of it as soon as I clean it up (IOW- don't hold your breath waiting LOL)
I have a corner desk with some filing cabinets for paperwork, there is a lot of faery decorations and photos. I have a desktop of two monitors and have no idea how I would scrap without that second one.

tjscraps

I really wish I had a spot where I had 2 monitors but scrapping on the couch lets me feel like hubby and I are spending time together (when we are actually just next to each other lol)

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I have a work space that's just off the master bedroom. I love my dark hardwood floors, the fact that I have a window and a door that goes out into my backyard. After I had my "chair mishap" I got a super cool desk chair - a "real one.

scrap-space-1.jpgscrapspace-2.jpg