Oscraps

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I am looking forward to seeing our kids and grandkids at our house for Thanksgiving this year. My second chemo will be a few days before Thanksgiving so my girls are taking care of most of the food preparations. Tod and I ordered a smoked turkey from a gentleman in town that we ordered from in the past. I won't be able to go Black Friday shopping this year but am looking forward to all the online events! I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I've gone Black Friday shopping a total of one time.....NEVER AGAIN! I have a SIL who, believe it or not, is a DIE-HARD BF shopper! He gets up at 4 am to go stand in line! Not my idea of fun!
Thanksgiving this year will be staying in NC and going to Mark's daughter's house. Every other year we go to my daughter's house in OH.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I've gone Black Friday shopping a total of one time.....NEVER AGAIN! I have a SIL who, believe it or not, is a DIE-HARD BF shopper! He gets up at 4 am to go stand in line! Not my idea of fun!
Thanksgiving this year will be staying in NC and going to Mark's daughter's house. Every other year we go to my daughter's house in OH.
I can understand your feelings about BF for sure! We would put one of our girls in line if there was something special on sale and then change out people to stand in line. My girls were usually the ones that wanted an item that required a long line. I don't like long lines. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I can understand your feelings about BF for sure! We would put one of our girls in line if there was something special on sale and then change out people to stand in line. My girls were usually the ones that wanted an item that required a long line. I don't like long lines. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I pray you will be feeling well enough to enjoy it as well as family time! :hug4:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sounds like you will have a wonderful time with your family, Evelyn. Let them take good care of you and be pampered :)

I am having family here and have been cooking and freezing stuff for days now

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Sounds like you will have a wonderful time with your family, Evelyn. Let them take good care of you and be pampered :)

I am having family here and have been cooking and freezing stuff for days now
Chris, I know you will have a fantastic Thanksgiving planned for your family! I am looking forward to seeing scrapbook layouts about your wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving!