Oscraps

What are your Easter traditions?

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We will be having The Lord’s supper on Good Friday. Our church will have our Easter cantata on Sunday and then an egg hunt for the kids. Later in the afternoon we have our kids and grands over for dinner. The grands then have an egg hunt. Then, our grown kids and spouses have their own egg hunt! Believe me, the grown kids are very competitive! It is a wonderful and fun day! What are your family traditions?

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Easter usually is around the same time as my FIL's and my Birthdays so we try to all get together to celebrate it all in one big get together. Usually with a ham or turkey dinner. This year however we are having BBQ burgers at MIL's request.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
When the kids were young, we always had Easter Egg Hunts. I loved seeing the little ones looking for the eggs and putting them in their baskets.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Easter usually is around the same time as my FIL's and my Birthdays so we try to all get together to celebrate it all in one big get together. Usually with a ham or turkey dinner. This year however we are having BBQ burgers at MIL's request.
I hope you both have wonderful birthdays! BBQ burgers sound like a winner to me!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
When the kids were young, we always had Easter Egg Hunts. I loved seeing the little ones looking for the eggs and putting them in their baskets.
It is fun to watch kids at egg hunts! Our oldest grandkids are teenagers but we still have some younger grands as well. I'm excited to see them hunt this year. The crazy fun is when our adult kids and their spouses hunt for eggs! It's guys vs. girls so it gets real intense! :D

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
It is fun to watch kids at egg hunts! Our oldest grandkids are teenagers but we still have some younger grands as well. I'm excited to see them hunt this year. The crazy fun is when our adult kids and their spouses hunt for eggs! It's guys vs. girls so it gets real intense! :D
Sounds like my family - everybody is so competitive.

LSlycord

We always did big Easter egg hunts, church, big Easter dinner. But now my parents are gone, we live 1000 miles from my brother and his family...no little kids here. So it is quieter. Last year, one of my nieces came down with her husband and their little boy so that was fun but this year, Syd will come home from school for the weekend and we will have Easter dinner. But it won't be too exciting. (I may get out and hide some eggs with money stashed inside...that is usually enough to get my kids out for a competitive hunt!)

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We always did big Easter egg hunts, church, big Easter dinner. But now my parents are gone, we live 1000 miles from my brother and his family...no little kids here. So it is quieter. Last year, one of my nieces came down with her husband and their little boy so that was fun but this year, Syd will come home from school for the weekend and we will have Easter dinner. But it won't be too exciting. (I may get out and hide some eggs with money stashed inside...that is usually enough to get my kids out for a competitive hunt!)
I would hunt eggs with money in them for sure! That is a great idea to add some fun! Be sure to take photos because we want to see a layout about it!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
None, I'm happy to have an extra day free from work. Hope the sun will shine so I can spent a lot of time in my garden!