Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi there!

I'm Vicki Stegall (also known as "Mama O"), the owner of Oscraps and I want to personally welcome you into the Oscraps family! I got started paper scrapbooking when my son was born. Before I became a stay at home mom I was very career oriented and didn't really know what to do with myself at home. One of the ladies from our childbirth class ended up living less than a mile from us and she invited me over for a scrapbooking party. I didn't really know what I was getting myself into but went anyway just for something to do. Wow, am I glad I did! We started spending most every day together scrapping and crafting while our munchkins played together. One day she called me up and asked if I'd ever heard of digital scrapbooking. I hadn't. But, as she put it, I was better at computers than her so could I please check into it.

From that day on, I was hooked! At that time, there wasn't very much out there, so I started making my own designs, then sharing them ... well, eventually I opened Oscraps and the rest is history!

I am so proud to say that Oscraps has been providing a warm and supportive digi scrap community since 2006! Our amazing designers create the highest quality products in every imaginable style of scrapping and our incredible team of Cheery-O's are always on hand to show you the ropes and share their amazing art with you!

We're open 24 hours a day, so no matter where in this big wide wonderful world you are, you can chat in our forums, participate in our challenges and of course shop! Be sure to check out this collection of useful links.

We hope you will make the O your second home! We're sO happy you've joined us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.