Oscraps

Welcome to the new Genealogy/Heritage forum

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I just got a huge packet of vintage pictures from my husband's family that I can't wait to scrap. I might actually do page of each person in an album if I can!
Hello, Susan! Glad to see you here. I can't wait to see your newest photos and follow along as you scrap them!

Robloz55

Hello. My name is Robynne and I am a newbie to Oscraps. I just joined up yesterday.

I have been doing Genealogy for the last 20+ years. I live in Canada but I am of British ancestry (Ireland, Scotland and England), while my spouse is French Canadian. I have done both my own family tree as well as his tree. Using the UK and Canadian census records.

I love vintage bundles, and scrapping pages for my ancestors, and now that I am here, I can reuse all my old vintage photos with brand new layouts. :cool:

I am here because I followed a link to Lynne Grievesons Oscraps store, and if she and Rachel Jeffries, are here, then I am going to stay here as well. :D I love Lynne's bundles!! I like Rachel's bundles as well.

Are there any challenges specifically for genealogists? Perhaps using vintage bundles or vintage photos etc.

I would be interested if there were or have been in the past.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Hello. My name is Robynne and I am a newbie to Oscraps. I just joined up yesterday.

I have been doing Genealogy for the last 20+ years. I live in Canada but I am of British ancestry (Ireland, Scotland and England), while my spouse is French Canadian. I have done both my own family tree as well as his tree. Using the UK and Canadian census records.

I love vintage bundles, and scrapping pages for my ancestors, and now that I am here, I can reuse all my old vintage photos with brand new layouts. :cool:

I am here because I followed a link to Lynne Grievesons Oscraps store, and if she and Rachel Jeffries, are here, then I am going to stay here as well. :D I love Lynne's bundles!! I like Rachel's bundles as well.

Are there any challenges specifically for genealogists? Perhaps using vintage bundles or vintage photos etc.

I would be interested if there were or have been in the past.
I missed your post Robynne, I am so sorry! I am so happy to meet you and to have you join us here. It's a super place to let my two grand passions (other than my family of course) passions - genealogy and scrapbooking - play together and make new friends.

Robloz55

Hi everyone!! :)

I have posted the first Genealogy challenge in this forum.
No prizes or deadlines at this point. Just something to keep you thinking.
You can also post more than one LO for these challenges.

Of course if anyone else wants to post a challenge, you are of course free to do so.
But you may need to check with Susan first just to ensure that your challenge does not clash with the main challenges. :cool:

Last edited: