Oscraps

Week 5 Project 365/52/Life

dwsewbiz

ooh some craftiness...I love craftiness, and cute birdies Jean! Great job you are done already...I am stuck, which is dumb, but it happens sometimes ;-)

dwsewbiz

For some reason I struggled with this week, kept tweaking the size and placement of the photos (this is another of Maya's templates, but I blew up the photos...a lot ;-)...ugh, but I am finally happy with the result :)

dwsewbiz

wow Heather your pages show SO MUCH going on...I could gaze and read for a long time (will have to do so in the gallery :)). And I love the funny elements...the 'bring home pizza' sign and the bit about kissing :)

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
wow Heather your pages show SO MUCH going on...I could gaze and read for a long time (will have to do so in the gallery :)). And I love the funny elements...the 'bring home pizza' sign and the bit about kissing :)

Thank you! Trying to capture the little stuff

whitefrost(dereva)

here is my page
AASPN_365DaysTemplate5h_ta.jpg

G

Guinevere

My week 5. It's going a bit better, but still not feeling comfortable.

WEEK-54.jpg

dwsewbiz

so happy to see so many continuing into Feb! That's one month down and 11 to go!! :) Keep up the beautiful work ladies!

I truly adore seeing these snapshots of everyone's life!

LSlycord

I agree with Diane...this is some of my favorite time, when I am looking at everyone's Project Life. I love how they can each look so different!

TammyLiz

Yes, I'm also really enjoying seeing what everyone else is doing! Good job everyone!

Diane, it doesn't show at all that you struggled. Very nice!
I struggled with this week, too, actually. Hopefully it doesn't show in my final product, either. :suspicious:

dwsewbiz

ha ha...I wonder what a page would look like if it really showed that we struggled :)

Like journaling scratched out and re-written, crumpled up photos, elements everywhere :)
The beauty of digital project life!

dwsewbiz

awww... I don't remember seeing that cute kitty in your pages before...is he or she new?? adorable! how does he get on with all the birdies?