Oscraps

Week 31 Project 365/52/Life

dwsewbiz

I had an adventurous day yesterday, I think it will be one of those weeks where I supplement with an extra page. But I need to find some time today...so much crafting to do ;-)

scrap-genie

Hmmm, that adventurous day sounds very interesting! Looking forward to seeing.
My week was pretty tame after a week away.

dwsewbiz

Took all day cause I wanted to do the extra page as well. One picture is simply not enough of the wonderful mosaic staircase we visited on Saturday.

scrap-genie

What incredible stairs! Beautiful page for them with the background photo. And a lovely page for the week. Was the bowling ball project related to visiting the stairs? Love seeing your different nail designs. :biggrin:

dwsewbiz

The bowling ball came before the stairs, but its all part of my general obsession with mosaics as an art form. I am just fascinated with art created with bits of glass and such.

Every time I want to do my nails I google pictures and try to copy, but on my left hand only. Right hand is just plain turquoise :)

LindyShay

My Week 31 :)

PL_2013_Week-31.jpg

scrap-genie

Lindy, love the progression of color across the pages. The water color is so different from this part of the world! Looks like lots of good times.

dwsewbiz

I am so jealous of how much time you spend at the beach Lindy! Always so bright and sunny on your pages!