Oscraps

Week 3 Project 365/52/Life

dwsewbiz

For week 3 I continue to use the same template from Simply Kelly Designs called InstaWeek. This week I did not arrange the photos in day order, wanting to focus on the ones in the center. In fact, I used an Anna Asnpes Woodshop Canvas frame to pop the center photo of the roses given to me by my hubby for our 16th wedding anniversary :)

scrap-genie

My week 3 page pretty much coordinates with week 2. I see them as facing pages perhaps. Otherwise I don't feel committed to any particular style. I did a center focus but the pictures wander from upper left to lower right. Journaling connects days and images.

whitefrost(dereva)

my week 3:

AASPN_365DaysTemplate3h_ta.jpg

dwsewbiz

So many interesting and pretty slices of life!

Yes, I consider facing pages as well when I design, often carrying an element or idea across the spread.

I'm still turning some number thoughts over in my head. Not sure about some things...

dwsewbiz

Oh Nancy you must be happy now that hockey is finally starting ;-)
Look at all the great critter visitors you had this week!

Yep, I sometimes need to do a double-pager spread as well!

nancyr

Heather your pages are fantastic! your album is going to be awesome

Diane loving your pages!

thanks for all the support!

mrstoa

mrstoa
I really need to get going here I haven't finished week 2 yet!!
I spend most of my time gallery gazing and looking at your beautiful pages get intimidated :)

WTG ladies

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
I really need to get going here I haven't finished week 2 yet!!
I spend most of my time gallery gazing and looking at your beautiful pages get intimidated :)

WTG ladies

omgosh! Do not be intimidated! Just have fun with it! You make gorgeous pages!

LSlycord

Here is mine for week 3. A couple of weeks ago, I was saying that I couldn't imagine how I would ever do much embellishment of my pages. I'm finding that I can. :grin:

dwsewbiz

Love your embellies here Linda...in fact I love that kit from Renan, so many good P365 stuffies in it!

I like the way you used that 365 paper as a mat...I may steal that idea :)

Love that pic of your kids off to school...brings back memories :)

casbury

Chris
Here's my Week 3 Spread for Project 52: Simplify [enjoy simple pleasures]
My MIL has been ill and has been sharing old family photos with us.
It's been a week to remember and reflect and to appreciate family.

Left Side:

Right Side:

dwsewbiz

I love your simplify pages, Chris...that image of the boy reading makes me want to take the day off and curl up with a good book! (it's foggy today ;-))

G

Guinevere

Forgot to post here my week 3. Did a double page, because of the snow we had here. I'm not often in de gallery and forum because I'm in a depressive mood. So no much scrapping these weeks...

WEEK_3_LINKS.jpg
WEEK_3_RECHTS.jpg

dwsewbiz

wow Audrey, that's a lot of snow for the UK?? I like this 'card' type arrangement, very organized :)

snowdropz

Yup we had one week of heavy snow. It doesn't snow often, nah, hardly would be a better word so when it does snow, it causes chaos here!

dwsewbiz

We even had snow on the hills this week...it never comes down to the valley, but I did have hail in my yard!

You'll see the snow in my week 8 pics :)