Oscraps

Week 27 Project 365/52/Life

LindyShay

My Week 27 :)

Week-27-1-copy.jpg

Week-27-2-copy.jpg

Week-27-copy.jpg

dwsewbiz

Indeed we had one of the warmest weeks I ever remember, in 25+ years here in northern CA. It was sizzling! But we managed :)

Lindy love all the red, white and blue!! Really cool how that fireworks pic is gridded.

C'mon Heather, whatcha been doing ? ;-) (Probably making a few hundred other pages?).

I did what I said I was considering a few weeks ago, and added a couple of pages for the 4th of July, because I had more pics that I wanted to feature, but not enough for a whole separate book, like a vacation.

I'm really pleased with the result, hope it doesn't throw off the look of my P365 book tooo much...I'll just have to do more of these.

Fourth-Left.jpg
Fourth-Right.jpg

scrap-genie

Go, Heather! As long as you take the pictures, there's time to scrap them.

Diane, I think the extra two pages are super. I'm still thinking about adding two pages from our visit to Oklahoma in May. It wasn't a book-type event, but I do have more I'd like to add. Maybe, one of these days, eh?

scrap-genie

Yay, Heather! They look wonderful. The henna tattoos are amazing and your little sweetie is SO photogenic. I'm loving seeing everyone's summer.

dwsewbiz

Your photos always make me smile Heather :) It is sometimes a conflict between making memories and scrapping them!

My May trip is done, but I need to work more on my niece's visit.

BTW I used one of Anna's month in review templates for my 2-page addition...it worked out nicely since I had a good number of photos I wanted to include.