Oscraps

Week 24 Project 365/52/Life

scrap-genie

Can June be halfway gone? I look back at all the snow and cold that began January and wonder at all the green now.

dwsewbiz

You are so good at getting your pages done Jean! Yup, halfway through June, it is truly summer! Love seeing all that green, especially as now in California we ar in the 'golden' season, which also means I panic every time I hear sirens or see fire planes or helicopters, like I did yesterday (I think it turned out to be nothing, never even saw smoke).

We are off to San Francisco to celebrate father's day so my week 24 will have to wait until later in the week, although I will open a page and get it started!

dwsewbiz

even after a long day out I got my page done! Would help if I stuck with a template, like I did from last week to this week.

LindyShay

My Week 24

365_2013_Week24-_1_-copy.jpg

365_2013_Week24-_2_-copy.jpg

dwsewbiz

What wonderful pages! I've actually been thinking a lot about other page formats, that is, other than 1 photo per day.

I'm doing Project 365 so it makes sense, but there are many days that I want to include more. Vacations get their own book, but when we do something special on the weekend and I take 100 photos, I somehow feel I want to do more, and would like to include these in my annual book...so I've been thinking... :)

no conclusions, just thoughts :)

scrap-genie

More gorgeous pages!

Diane, I know just what you mean. I'm also doing the photo a day and wonder about doing more some days.

dwsewbiz

You know, that's a good idea, I can just do more pages about certain subjects and include them in my book, especially since I don't print the book until next year!
What made me really think of this was Father's Day, we had such a picturesque day :) More to come!

Welcome ulina! Yes, we are dedicated to our P365/Life in here :)