Oscraps

Was looking through my paper albums...

LaughingSun

so this morning the kids and I were talking about them as babies. I thought, why not show them their baby albums. Of course they're not even close to being finished, but it's the baby stuff & that's what they wanted to see anyway.

They LOVED it. and it was great looking at the pictures too.

And you know what? There are some pretty fabulous LOs in there too... might just have to scraplift some of my own stuff ;)

Do you guys have paper albums to look at? that's how/why I started scrapping... to have the stories & memories in albums :) And that's why I continue :)

I LOVE SCRAPPING!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I have paper albums- was talking with ds last week and he had seen some layouts of him that I did digitally and said- I hope you are going to get these printed and put in my paper albums- I don't want to have to do that after you die- I'll have more important things to think about- boys! No, I'm not sick, but it does make you think about the important things in life!

LaughingSun

it does. I'm super happy that I have the albums & will keep working on them! I do special projects as digi albums & get them printed into books :)