Oscraps

Vicki's My Name+Designing's My Game!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Hi everyone! I am so very excited to be a guest designer here at Oscraps! What a warm and and welcoming group of ladies! I can't wait to get to know you all a little better! You can read my Oscraps interview on the Blog - where you can enter to win a $10 coupon to my shop!

As you've probably seen, I'm having a 30% off sale in my shop - more about that in minute. First I want to take a second to introduce you to my wonderfully talented Creative Team - some of whom you probably already know! I hope you'll check out their galleries!

As I mentioned, my shop is 30% off through the weekend and I'm offering a sample brush set (I love - make that LOVE - making my own brushes!) free with a $5.00 purchase. Be sure to put the brush set in your cart before checking out. Image is linked.

AND as a special surprise, because you read all the way to the end of this post, you can use this coupon code: SURPRISE to take an additional $1.00 your purchase of $10 or more from my shop! Coupon expires April 30, 2014.

Thanks again for the warm welcome! I couldn't be more excited to be here at Oscraps!

Last edited by a moderator:

Katherine B

It's so wonderful to see you here, Vicki! Congratulations on the guest spot! I have no doubt they're gonna love you here!

*gina*

Hi Vicki!
Good luck as a guest designer here at Oscraps.
So happy to be a part of your team - thanks again.

AnikA68

I love the "O"
Congrats to your spot here !

I´m happy to be part of such an amazing team and you are in such an amazing store.

:whoo:

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
I am so, so happy to see so many familiar faces! Thanks, everyone for the warm welcome! I wish you could join me in my happy dance!

SmileyHappyDance.gif

Andrea C.

Welcome to the O! Love those brushes, just awesome :) Can't wait to see more of your beautiful products here!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hey Vicki, aren't we the lucky ones to have you join us here at the "O"! Wonderful brushes BTW!

Romy

hmmmm, Romy, I would have more imagined you rubbing your hands together "evilly." ;)

I can't show the true myself yet....I would love to meet with Vicki one day, which IS GONNA happen, she is almost my neighbor...but I can't scare her away before that!! :grin: