Oscraps

Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) September 2024 Challenge

melscrap

CHEERY O
1724975540006.png
Welcome to Momma O's September challenge!

September seems to be a month full of celebrations. In my family alone, there are 4 birthdays! There are national holidays such as Labor Day in the USA and Heritage Day in South Africa, cultural celebrations such as the Moon Festival, and a whole bunch of fun days to celebrate everything from pizza and coffee, to creativity and learning, to pirates and dancers. (It's also the start of spring here Downunder, which in my book is the perfect excuse to put on my dancing shoes and celebrate).

Check out all the happenings in September here:

Your challenge this month is to pick one of the holidays or observances in September from these lists and create a layout using that as a theme. Please let us know which holiday you picked.

For my example day, I chose National Dance Day on 21 September (but coincidentally, this would also work for World Daughters Day on the 28th).

Now it's over to you. Can't wait to see which September days you will be celebrating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
- Scrap a layout using one of the national holidays in September as a theme.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST September 30, 2024. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• 20240824_lovethis.jpg
    20240824_lovethis.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: