Oscraps

Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) July 2024 Challenge

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
1719891675597.png

Hi everyone and welcome to the new Momma O challenge for July! Hope you are all doing well in your own little part of the world! :)

This month I wanted to highlight four pages from the Cheery O team. I would like you to take some inspiration from one (or more) of these layouts to scraplift and make it your own.

july-scraplift-web.jpg

Your inspiration could be based on any of these ideas:
1. Diane's layout: Rectangular shape page, heritage/vintage style, elegant frames, pretty colour palette
2. Sylvia's layout: Use of multi photos, position of her journaling, use of collaged paper background, scribbled text and threads behind the photos.
3. Jeanne's layout: Bold and beautiful colours, food photos, creative title, slight diaganol design, layered papers in the background.
4. Evelyn's layout: Stunning clusters, layered paper background, position of title over photo, lovely summery colour palette.

Or you could no doubt find something else that might inspire you or even use a couple of layouts for inspiration, but please tell me what inspired you to create your own layout when you post it here.

It would also be a nice gesture to leave a comment on your chosed layout in the gallery, letting the Cheery O know that you have scraplifted their page. :)

My page:
For my inspiration I went with the flower clusters from Evelyn's layout and bold colours from Jeanne's and the colours of red, white and blue from both layouts. Everything is from Vicki's stash but the lady's face is from et designs, all credits are in the gallery.

12x12-AJ---WITHOUT-FEAR.jpg

Rules
- Scraplift one (or more) of these layouts to create your own page and tell me which layout(s) you chose for inspiration and WHY!
- Please leave a comment on the layout you selected to let the Cheery O know that you have used their page as your inspiration.

- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST July 31, 2024. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

GraceJ

Happy July dear Ona, thank you so much for hosting. Beautiful layouts everyone, it was difficult to pick one, but I went with Diane's layout, I really love the geometrical page design, and the vertical layering. Here's my take, full credits in gallery, nice day!