Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, March 2024

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi to all!

My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am the host for the Use-it-All Challenge.

It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

As Spring approaches, my thoughts turn to sunshine and flowers, kits, and toadstools. Add in a few bunnies and Easter Eggs and you have my Vintage Spring Collection.

Blooming with soft pinks, sunshine yellows, and verdant greens, this delightful collection captures the essence of springtime magic. Craft whimsical scrapbook pages adorned with vintage treasures, from playful bunnies and delicate teacups to charming toadstools and vibrant Easter eggs.

If you would like to take advantage of this months Special Pricing of Vintage Spring visit my shop where you will find the Collection at the unbeatable price of just $9.39 (a 65% Savings). If you prefer purchasing Kits and Extras individually, you can still save 25% throughout March.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

1.Download the Vintage Spring Sampler from my shop. (Edit April 1st: This download is no longer available. I hope to see you in the April Challenge.)

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz

Subscribe to my Newsletter for Coupons, Gifts, and Early Bird Discounts!

ks-vintage-spring-sampler-900pv.jpg

Last edited: