Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, June 2024

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi to all!

My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am the host for the Use-it-All Challenge.

It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

Summer days are on the horizon. Days filled with warm weather, ice cream, watermelon, and all things summer! Whether you're creating a layout about a beach getaway, a fun-filled picnic, a family, BBQ, or just a regular summer day, the "Sweet Summer Delights" Sampler will help you document your fun times.

If you love this sampler, you might like to take advantage of this month's Special Pricing on the "Sweet Summer Delights" Collection. Visit my shop where you will find the Collection at a 65% Savings (Just $10.97). If you prefer to pick and choose, you can still save 35% on the Kit ($5.84) and 30% on the Extras ($3.13 each) throughout the month of June.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

1. Download the Sweet Summer Delights Sampler from my shop.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz

Subscribe to my Newsletter for Coupons, Gifts, and Early Bird Discounts.

ks-sweetsummerdelights-sampler-600pv.jpg

A-M

I have the sampler plus a few items from the full kit which I already owned.