Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, January 2024

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi to all!

My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am the host for the Use-it-All Challenge.

It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

It's a new year and with that comes change, so it seems appropriate to feature my Metamorphosis Collection in this month's Challenge.

“Metamorphosis: a major change in the appearance or character of someone or something.”

We’ve all had major changes in our lives at one time or another. Metamorphosis was designed to help you document those changes. Tell your story, share your journey! What was “before” and what was “after?” A major change in your lifestyle? Eye Glasses? Orthodontics? Remodeling projects? How about sports games, exercise, or clothing trends? And, of course, there is always BK and AK (before-kids and after-kids).

Challenge rules are simple, and I am providing you with a NEW Metamorphosis Mini-Kit for you to use in this Challenge.

If you would like to take advantage of the Special Pricing of Metamorphosis visit my shop, where you can add the Metamorphosis Collection to your digi-stash at a huge savings ($9.97 for a $44.91 value). Or you can save 30% on the Kit and 20% on the Extra packs if you prefer to pick and choose according to your preferences.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

1. Download the Metamorphosis Mini Kit from my shop. (Edit: 02/01/24: This Mini-Kit is now available in my shop for a small price, but has expired as a January Challenge Gift.)

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Visit my Shop

ks-metamorphosis-mini-600pv.jpg

ks-metamorphosis-coll-600pv.jpg

Last edited:

franlk

Such a pretty mini and collection.
9oxnuBh.jpg