Oscraps

Hi from Wales

brennor

Hello everyone, I live in Wales (UK). I have four sons, ten grandchildren and am totally addicted to digiscrapping. Love the new layout of the site, hope to be more involved shortly.

Katmandu

Wales?

OOOooo, Wales! How neat! (I know, it sounds terribly non-international of me to think that is so neat, but...)

My daughter (who is now 14) was in Llangollen for the Royal Eistedfodd Choral Festival a few years ago (think it was three summers ago) and had a lovely time! I was seriously jealous!

I am from Kirkland, WA (across the lake from Seattle, WA) in the US. I have four great kids, aged 14 (that's my girl) and almost 11, 9, and 5 (my boys...the middle one has autism) and NO grandchildren YET! :)

Anyway, I may be on and off, but hope to meet you all sooner or later!
Kathy

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi y'all!!!

Welcome to the new Oscraps!

Kat, I would be so jealous too!! Let's just load up and go visit Brennor in Wales! :lol:

Katmandu

let's go!

Love to! But seriously, what would I do with the KIDS? (Actually, DH and I did take them to Switzerland with us for four weeks four summers ago, and we survived, and even had fun!)
Long story short, my husband served a mission for our church in German-speaking Switzerland for a year and a half in 1988-1989, and always dreamed of going back, so... It was great, though traveling with an autistic child was a bit of a challenge. I have some GREAT photos to scrap from that year, as soon as I get to it!

Actually, a couple of your kits, Victoria, would be great for a few of those photos!

Kathy

BansGran

hello.. and welcome.. I am new here too, but saw your post and that you are in Wales.. my dh's family is from Wales.. I believe Gwydir.. not sure of the spelling.. and someday I hope to visit.. it sounds so beautiful there!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hi, Brennor - we actually made it into Wales once - just.....
we were staying in Chester for a cple of days and one of our friends was at a hotel, just across the 'international' border of Wales and England.
Not much of a visit but we did manage a coffee before heading back to Chester and back home to Brighton (home at the time)

You'll love it here at the "O" - check out the monthly challenges, 52 Inspirations and the Freebies in the shoppe.

Looking forward to seeing your layouts!