help me get to know you...

tell me one thing about home self
tell me one thing about your 'work' self
tell me one thing about your scrappy self

:)

LaughingSun

I'll start

tell me one thing about home self
I'm terrible at cleaning up after myself & the kids. DH is constantly following me around with a cloth and a vacuum lol
tell me one thing about your 'work' self
I work at home for a webdesigner uploading products on e-shopping carts & other odd jobs. I also do customer service for a Canadian Cloth Diaper Manufacturer so I still get to work with CDs which I love!
tell me one thing about your scrappy self
I'm a newbie to digi scrappin although I've been doing traditional for about 7 years. I was even a CM consultant for a while. Now I'm just the customer which I enjoy much more and I'm excited to also be getting into the digi world of scrapping!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Hey you got your 10, but I will still tell you and others about myself

Home Self- creative-and sidetracked- that is two, but they seem to fit together- I am always working on routines (from flylady) to make my life simpler and less out of control

Work self- I am a pediatric physical therapist who works with kids from birth on up many without diagnosis. I generally see them for 30 minutes in which time I connect with them, treat them, connect with the parents/caregivers and hand out "homework" for the families to do for the next week. It is fulfilling and energy draining at the same time.

Scrappy self- enjoys both digi and paper crafting- uses lumapix fotofusion or ACDSee photo editor for digiscrapping

next- she says as she hands over the baton......

mrstoa

mrstoa
OK not very interesting!

1. Home Self - Due to irritating health issues I spend most of my time quiet (luckily can play with laptop) DH has take over cooking dear thing.

2. Many years ago worked in DeskTop Publishing before deciding to follow DH around the world with his consultant engineer jobs. We retired in 2005

3. I quickly became a paper scrap addict 2004 joined Club Scrap and only quit early last year. As a result I have an office full of paper, ribbons, etc etc which my DD and Grandchildren are nibbling away at. The only paper craft I do now are cards and a few hybrid projects

On discovering Digital in 2009 it took about one kit, finding Oscraps, joining 52 weeks and I was hooked - have never looked back. Seriously commited to my craft and learning!! :)

Cheers
Jacqueline

MommySpice

tell me one thing about home self: Home self sits around and plays on her laptop. She also does laundry. Maybe a few dishes. Pretty much everything else is left to the hubster. Oh...and this year home self is getting back into the workout routine. She plans on running a marathon in October. Home self only exists from 5 pm to 9 pm.

tell me one thing about your 'work' self: Work self teaches high school science. She's taught it all, but this year she's teaching freshmen Physical Science and sophomore Biology. We just moved to Kansas from CA - so she's low (wo)man on the totem pole again. She prefers teaching chemistry. She also coaches Science Olympiad - between that, tutoring, and going to sporting events, work self takes up a lot of time. She loves it though! :)

tell me one thing about your scrappy self: Scrappy self made her first appearance in 2006. I had a son in 2005, and he passed away at 2 months old. So I was going to make a memory scrapbook out of paper. However, due to work self taking over, I didn't really have time to try and learn. I was introduced to digi by someone in my grief/loss support group and I never looked back.

LaughingSun

OMG, 1st I have to say: Kara, I'm SO sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine!!!

oh a happier & addictive note.... how do you ladies not BUY IT ALL UP?!! omg... I can't stop shopping!!! waiting for the next paycheck lol.

hondachicc

HI Andrea....

tell me one thing about home self: I am a home body most of the time...I spend a lot of time on my computer (usually scrapping) and I almost always have one or more of my grandchildren here with me!! They are the subject of most of my scrapping and my conversation..LOL...alas, why most around here call me NANA!!

tell me one thing about your 'work' self: I do not work outside the home any longer...I quit when my daughters were teenagers to keep them in line....now I babysit.

tell me one thing about your scrappy self: I started digi scrapping one year ago...LOVE LOVE LOVE it...from this...I have found that it is a great therapy!! And I will take the opportunity to say my sign in name is NOT related to motorcycles...LOL!! I have come to find out that most think it does....I worked for a car dealership (Honda) for 10 years...I was an accountant there...and some crazy way..ended up selling cars and I loved it...I became the "hondachicc" as I was the only woman selling there at the time!!

danenan

tell me one thing about home self: I live with my DH and two girls. And I spend most of my time digiscrapping and taking photos.

tell me one thing about your 'work' self: I work at the conservatoire in my city as a pr officer for 28 hours a week and I am loving every minute of it!

tell me one thing about your scrappy self: I started out as a paperscrapper but I couldn't stand the mess. Then I found out you can do it digitally as well, and I never looked back:)

LSlycord

tell me one thing about home self: I live with my DH and two children...a 7 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. Live one mile from my parents and my brother and his family (including 4 nieces from almost 20 to 6 and a nephew 16)

tell me one thing about your 'work' self: I am a team leader for a group of project managers. We are working on a new data warehouse project.

tell me one thing about your scrappy self: I love scrapping memories for my children. I started many years ago with paper...and did a few pages for nieces and nephew. But I'm strictly digital now. (Although I'd like to try hybrid.)