Oscraps

The Valentine's Day Card & Layout Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Are you looking for a little inspiration to help you create a Valentine's Day card or layout? Look no further! :)

600_VDCChallengeAdJBrisebois_zps4ztrrvaa.jpg

The Freebie (Freebie has expired)

give you even more motivation, I've created this adorable little freebie pack - It's the Little Things: Photo Doodles - for the Digiscrap Parade that I'm giving away on during the month of February.

JBriseboisITLTPDEPack6002_zpsolabja6u.jpg

The Challenge
All you need to do for this challenge is to use the
It's the Little Things: Photo Doodles freebie pack or any other products from my shoppe to create a Valentine's Day card or layout for someone (or a whole bunch of someones) that you care about.

Then post your cards and/or layouts in my
gallery here by midnight EST on Sunday February 14, 2016.

The Prizes

Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a gift coupon for $2 to my shoppe (one coupon per customer).

I am also giving away a $15 coupon to my shoppe to one lucky participant in a random draw at the end of this challenge!

Don’t forget to come back to this thread to post a link to your card or layout, so that we can leave you some love! Feel free to submit as many cards or layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win the $15 coupon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
These are the two Valentine's Day cards I created using the It's the Little Things: Photo Doodles that I'll be sending out to our family this year. While my son really liked seeing himself holding the balloon doodle, he was quite disappointed that this whole process did not result in an actual balloon for him to keep haha. I'll have to pick him up one. :)

Card #1 - I took this photo against an off white wall and then extracted my son from the photo to remove the flooring.

Card #2 - I took this photo of my daughter against an off-white wall. Once I had the photo, it took just a few minutes to finish off this card.

TFL!

sandsock

Joanne, I love your challenges! My boys are at the age of thinking puns and play on words are hysterical, so I had to do that!
2016-02-v-day.jpg