Oscraps

Thank you designers!!!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Have you seen our gallery? It is overflowing with beautiful layouts made with the products of the October Color Play. I am so in love with the colors our designers chose for the October Color Play. Scrolling through the gallery is so inspiring right now. The layouts are beautiful and it gives me pure joy looking at all those layouts created by all the talented scrappers.
Do you all enjoy these colors too? I find them so relaxing and so enjoyable.
Thanks to all the designers for giving us so much pleasure!!!

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Absolutely!! I couldn't agree with you more!! I have scrapped so many pages with this month's color play! It's so soft and versatile!!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Ditto! The gallery is full of fantastic pages in all different styles. And I totally agree with you regarding the Color Play this month. Exquisite!

zanthia

CHEERY O
agree - this months color play is great and so are the vareitry of pages posted

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I love all the Color Plays - I always think the current month is my favorite. Our designers are THE best!!!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
In fact, everything has already been said. I love all Color Plays because each has something very special in its own way.

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
You are all so sweet! And so talented! I’m always thrilled with how creative your pages are! So thank YOU for making us look so good! Xo

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I always love the Color Play too, and this month is really beautiful with gorgeous graphics. ♥

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
November ColorPlay collection just blew my mind... I want to get every kit and scrap five pages with each one... I wish I had the time to do that!