Oscraps

Template problem in PSE

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Something strange has happened, that never happened to me before. Got a template in psd, but most layers are sort of locked into one, and I can't "break them apart". Guessing it's something to do with the fact that I have a PSE11 and you need a proper PS (or newer PSE).

I'm in love with this template and I want to use it, does anyone know if there's a way to fix this.

Alternative is to use the enclosed png-files ... but ... many steps ... *lazy*. Checked and it doesn't say anything about the template not working in PSE in the store.

Hoping there's a trick somewhere ....

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Something strange has happened, that never happened to me before. Got a template in psd, but most layers are sort of locked into one, and I can't "break them apart". Guessing it's something to do with the fact that I have a PSE11 and you need a proper PS (or newer PSE).

I'm in love with this template and I want to use it, does anyone know if there's a way to fix this.

Alternative is to use the enclosed png-files ... but ... many steps ... *lazy*. Checked and it doesn't say anything about the template not working in PSE in the store.

Hoping there's a trick somewhere ....

Sounds like some of the template layers are "grouped" together, which is something way newer than PSE 11. I think that was introduced around version 15.

Sorry for the bad news. Have you considered upgrading to the latest version? There are TONS of new features in PSE since version 11.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Thanks. Guess I will have to work with the png-files then.

Will not get a new program. Since I've been on a 5 year hiatus, this program is still new in my world. LOL

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
are all layers grouped together, or just a few.
Maybe just drag in the png layers you want to use?
If the seperate png layers are full page size they should end up in the exact spot you need them?

zanthia

CHEERY O
get a free ungroup action - i used to have one on my old pc but forgot to put it on my current pse - i use pse 10

really should put it back on - assuming i still have it, lol

zanthia

CHEERY O
update , while i didnt find the one i had , found this for anyone who uses older PSE

click on envelope to download ( not the text)