Oscraps

Tell Your Story - Part 2

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi ladies!

If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to create digital scrapbook pages, the My Story Project Collection is the perfect solution. With multiple products from easy-to-use clusters to high-quality embellishments and everything in between, you can spend less time worrying about where to put your embellishments and more time sharing your stories.

My Story (Segment 1) focused on your Early Years (Birth up to School Age). With Segment 2 - just released - the focus is on you from the time you started school until your last day of school - whenever that might be for you.

With over 75 prompts (in the Collection and Mega Collection), you won't be short of ideas for your storytelling.

This release also includes 2 Template Sets (in the Mega Collection) to help make your pages go together even more quickly and maximize the time you have for storytelling.

On sale through March 19th, you'll find all the NEW My Story products here, in On Sale Category, and ALL of the My Story products here. I've included separate links so it is easier for you to distinguish between the NEW products and the previously released products.

I look forward to reading your stories!
Karen Schulz
Karen Schulz Designs

ks-my-story-ep2-600pv.jpgks-my-story-pp02-600pv.jpgks-my-story-clusters-600.jpgks-my-story-dividers-02-600pv.jpgks-my-story-edges-600pv.jpgks-my-story-flairs-600.jpgks-my-story-grade-labels-600pv.jpgks-my-story-stamps-01-600pv.jpgks-my-story-temp-01-600.jpgks-my-story-temp-02-600.jpg

Last edited: