Oscraps

SPECIAL AnnaLift- AnnaARTsyChallenge (5.24.13-5.30.13)

LindyShay

Artsy Templates 86, 60, 45 & 100

2013_05_Aunties-copy.jpg

dianepsmith

Template #11 - Photo of my youngest granddaughter (with help from my daughter) blowing out the candles on her birthday cake.
2nd-birday.jpg

ulina

This is for both challenges. I've used ALT 41 and 100 in combination with APP and Artsy Kardz Lush. Love this challenge; thanks for the inspiration!

right_where_I_stand_AASPN_ArtsyTemplate41.jpg

ulina

My last one for today; now I've to go to my work...
ALT 21 and Artsy Kardz Infatuated.
love197.jpg

nia

congratulation to anna, one hundred different artsy templates are amazing.
here is mine with artsy layered template no 4.
i don't have much experience with artsy templates, so i don't have any favourites, may be this will change after this challenge.

and one with alt no 63:

Last edited by a moderator:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Congratulations Anna - these templates are fun- here is my first and certainly not my last as I had to take advantage of your generous sale!

Finches uses template no 29

donnagoar

You guys are AWESOME!!!! Anna's Artsy LT's are AWESOME!! You are rock'n the the Anna Gallery with all this AWESOMENESS!! I'm following you all in the gallery as you upload and so far 68 Artsy LT pages posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love how so many are sharing there cool pages and keep them coming!! We love seeing what you create!! THANK YOU!!

Ann06

What about if we try to....

Maybe we should try to reach the 100 LO

You guys are AWESOME!!!! Anna's Artsy LT's are AWESOME!! You are rock'n the the Anna Gallery with all this AWESOMENESS!! I'm following you all in the gallery as you upload and so far 68 Artsy LT pages posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love how so many are sharing there cool pages and keep them coming!! We love seeing what you create!! THANK YOU!!

sandsock

I was soooooo excited about Anna's sale, it was right around my birthday, one of the best presents ever! Here's mine latest.
2003-12-Hawaii.jpg