Oscraps

sow flowers

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

As you already know I've become an avid gardener. I will let you enjoy what I have been doing in recent weeks, here already my seedlings of flowers from which I seeded last year. I sowed the Judas medal (the purple flowers) in the ground last year and are now blooming wonderfully. They are the host plant for orange tips (butterfly species) that lays its eggs on it and the caterpillar feeds on the leaves of the plant.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
What pretty flowers! Have you actually seen the butterflies or caterpillars on your plants?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Vera, they look wonderful- it is really exciting when you are able to grow things from seeds. I typically don't have good luck with that. The marigold seeds that I harvested last year got planted in some buckets last week and are already are popping up. When they are sturdy enough, I will transplant them along the side of the yard for some nice color.
Keep sharing the pictures as they grow, Please!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
What pretty flowers! Have you actually seen the butterflies or caterpillars on your plants?
no unfortunately not, but who knows next year? It also took a while for the birds, but once they know the way they keep coming.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Vera, they look wonderful- it is really exciting when you are able to grow things from seeds. I typically don't have good luck with that. The marigold seeds that I harvested last year got planted in some buckets last week and are already are popping up. When they are sturdy enough, I will transplant them along the side of the yard for some nice color.
Keep sharing the pictures as they grow, Please!
i also have the marigold and are the easiest plants to sow, here they are one of the last sown and they came out first. They do well in the vegetable garden to keep out bugs.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Beautiful Veer ... do you also put flowers in the vegetable garden? a friend of mine also sows everything herself ... and puts lots of flowers in her vegetable garden ..

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
This is an absolutely gorgeous collage of your seedlings, Vera! I'll bet your garden will be spectacular!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Beautiful Veer ... do you also put flowers in the vegetable garden? a friend of mine also sows everything herself ... and puts lots of flowers in her vegetable garden ..
yes, marigolds and those purple ones, gosh i can't think of the name,yes some keep the bugs away and those purple ones serve as fertilizer at the end of the season, you can dig them under the sand