Oscraps

So you are thinking about documenting your 2014?

tropt

Ooooh, thank you for posting that link! Just might be the thing to push me into doing P365 or P52 (probably P52). :)

dwsewbiz

I am definitely going to use the photoinspired approach for 2014...I've admired your pages Heather, and as I am working on printing my 2013 book, I find myself having to create supplemental pages because one photo per day is not enough to tell all the stories of the year.

scrapolina

I am going to do it!! I LOVE Anna's work and know she will be a huge inspiration to getting it done!:humble:

janedee

I really slacked off taking photos on a regular basis last year with just having DH and I at home most of the time. I'm thinking this project might give me a push to getting back to photography again.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I'm giving Project Life another try, but with a goal of two layouts per month instead of one a week cause that did not work for me in 2013. And the photo inspired templates might be perfect for me.

nancyr

I will be doing this for sure. I got it all done last year. This year I will try to be better about posting them in the correct threads.

Tamsin

Thank you, Heather! Gold! Just downloaded Anna's freebie to check it out. I really want to learn to do this properly because I've been wowed by all those pages I've seen in the gallery. I'm inspired!

Many thanks Anna!!! Your work is amazing. I wouldn't be scrapping if it wasn't for you! I really appreciate the freebie and discounts you offer. I'll be stocking up!

TammyLiz

I'm a little late figuring out what I'm going to be doing for my project this year..still finishing up 2013! I am thinking about doing a more relaxed weekly layout instead of truely one photo for each day because I have spent a lot of time agonizing over which photo to choose from some days. It's hard enough to choose one photo from one event but on days where more than one of my kids had something important happen to them on the same day? Augh!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
I'm a little late figuring out what I'm going to be doing for my project this year..still finishing up 2013! I am thinking about doing a more relaxed weekly layout instead of truely one photo for each day because I have spent a lot of time agonizing over which photo to choose from some days. It's hard enough to choose one photo from one event but on days where more than one of my kids had something important happen to them on the same day? Augh!

I can't do a photo a day, to stressful! I just go with the flow and at the week I see what I have, sometimes its a a lot sometimes not. I rarely check to see what day the photo was taken on.

dwsewbiz

That's exactly why I switched from photo a day to PL...too many photos some days, others maybe not so much. I am concentrating now more on the weekly stories.

BUT, that means I just may get carried away in some weeks, like week 2.

I just watch Anna's video while working on week 2, and it was very reinforcing...I especially like the part about sticking with a palette to make it all go faster, rather than searching around for stuff.

Namaste

I've tried the photo a day thing, but that's too much pressure... I can't even commit to the photo a day for one month. I like the weekly thing for what I'm working on currently, although it may have to be a monthly thing once I work my way back to pre-digital life & all my photographs on film. I'm in the process of scanning them all, and it's not very much fun. I'm afraid if I start scrapping them, then I'll find a photo later & wind up redoing pages.