Oscraps

Show us your pets!

Caro

CHEERY O
I'll start :p
This is Chocolate Chipolous, Chip for short..He's a rat-terrier (we think) and about 4 years old and we adopted him after my SIL found him on the street and needed a doggysitter one weekend. There was no way we were giving him back :D He's super funny, very smart, hates the mailperson and delivery people, loves snacks and snuggling in bed with us. I'm just lucky I'm not allergic to his fur since I've been DEATHLY allergic to pet hair all my life :rolleyes:

PrENKtM.jpg

8mRUtiO.jpg

biSLxVX.jpg

tjscraps

This is Bella. She is ours but lived with my mom, she babysat her last Jan (2020) and never returned her lol. She’s 8 now, a Maltese Yorkie cross.

Attachments

• DE27F0D0-9465-4732-889D-D2094E01B5CE.jpeg
    DE27F0D0-9465-4732-889D-D2094E01B5CE.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 0

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I'll start :p
This is Chocolate Chipolous, Chip for short..He's a rat-terrier (we think) and about 4 years old and we adopted him after my SIL found him on the street and needed a doggysitter one weekend. There was no way we were giving him back :D He's super funny, very smart, hates the mailperson and delivery people, loves snacks and snuggling in bed with us. I'm just lucky I'm not allergic to his fur since I've been DEATHLY allergic to pet hair all my life :rolleyes:

PrENKtM.jpg

8mRUtiO.jpg

biSLxVX.jpg
Chip is a doll baby!!! So cute and snuggly in that b/w blanket <3

Foster Fails Unite! Here is my foster fail:
image0000001(4).jpg
She was a street dog in Louisana and was in a kill shelter when Hurricane Harvey hit. We fostered her through one of the rescue groups that was bringing the ones who were slated to be euthanized so they could make room for family pets that were found afterward.
This is what she looked like when we got her:
IMG_8750_resize.JPG
It was a rough time acclimating her and my other two dogs- she and our Pittie got into a few scary fights- but she is the smartest dog we have had and the snuggliest for sure.

I will share some more pics of our pets at some point, I don't want to take over the thread. We have 2 dogs, 4 rats, a tarantula, and an albino garter snake. Believe it or not, this is the fewest number of pets we have had in about 20+ years.

Caro

CHEERY O
Chip is a doll baby!!! So cute and snuggly in that b/w blanket <3

Foster Fails Unite! Here is my foster fail:
View attachment 360183
She was a street dog in Louisana and was in a kill shelter when Hurricane Harvey hit. We fostered her through one of the rescue groups that was bringing the ones who were slated to be euthanized so they could make room for family pets that were found afterward.
This is what she looked like when we got her:
View attachment 360184
It was a rough time acclimating her and my other two dogs- she and our Pittie got into a few scary fights- but she is the smartest dog we have had and the snuggliest for sure.

I will share some more pics of our pets at some point, I don't want to take over the thread. We have 2 dogs, 4 rats, a tarantula, and an albino garter snake. Believe it or not, this is the fewest number of pets we have had in about 20+ years.
Aww what a sweetie! She looks like two completely different dogs.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
LOVE seeing all of your precious furbabies! Here are mine: Daisy who's 5 and sporting her sugar skull headband and Sam, who we rescued a few months ago. Sam couldn't deal with Daisy when we first got him, but now they're friends.

Daisy-Halloween-2-2021-resized.jpgsam-asleep.jpg

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
@faerywings Chris, I am so sorry about Imogene.

I can't believe there is a thread about fur babies and mine are not in it. (I may have spent too much time on these collages. lol)

This is Inuyasha. We adopted him in September 2018. He is absolutely the best boy.
InuyashaCollageNov2021.jpg

Here's Ishka. We adopted her in March 2019. The one where she is jumping is shortly after we got her. We were truly impressed with her lift. Sometimes I forgot how thin she was back then. No longer an issue. hehehe
IshkaCollageNov2021.jpg

This is Cocoa. He adopted us in 2011. (He showed up on our driveway demanding french fries and never left. He moved inside in November of that year.) The picture of him on our roof is me shaming a kitty. Back in 2016, he opened the sliding door to sneak out in the middle of the night. (If there is even the slimmest margin of an opening, he can open it the rest of the way.) He then decided to jump on the roof and was afraid to come back down. I did try to rescue him but not before taking a few photos. He eventually got down on his own.
CocoCollageNov2021.jpg

Caro

CHEERY O
I'm so happy there are more pets shared :D
We also have two cats. The brown one on the right is Kitty and she adopted us around 10 years ago. She doesn't like being inside and with my allergies it works out for me lol..she started having kittens and we kept her daughter, Pepper (my daughter named them both) and after they both had kittens at the same time eep we had them both fixed. They love just going anywhere they please in the neighborhood.
IMG_7997.jpgIMG_79961.jpg
Here's a picture of a few of their kittens they had right before they were fixed. The cats stole the dog house to have their kittens in. They were sooooooo cute.
IMG_26711.jpg

and our sweet Chachi who passed away a couple years ago right before Chip came into our lives. He was the sweetest dog and we miss him so much.
DSC_04711.jpg DSC_0465-(2).jpg