Oscraps

Show Us Challenge 2 $5GC draw

seniorgal

Congratulations to all the winners in the 12 Days of December Event! Now it's time to show us what you got.
1.Tell us what you bought with a winning coupon from the 12 Days of Dec event and do a new layout with it especially for this challenge.
2.Tell us the name of the kit in this thread and your credits of course.
If you didn't win a coupon do a layout with the last kit you bought.
Cheery 0's: Use your most recent kit.
I will draw 2 winners for a $5GC . Deadline is February 29,2024

Here's the latest kit I bought: Happy Thoughts by Sweet Doll

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
The latest kit that I created with is Vibrance Collection Bundle by Mixed Media by Erin.

I also created this layout with Vibrance, The Mini Kit, which is part of the collection.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks for joining in @Cherylndesigns. I've just taken another look at that Bundle and it has so many great things in it. It's calling to me. I like how you used it on both your layouts.
I just noticed that Bundle has 85 papers. Yikes. Shall I do a challenge where you have to do 85 layouts? lol
Thanks, Barbara. That collection is amazing, but 85 layouts?????:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

seniorgal

@Im44west Thanks for Joining Mary and showing us what you got with your winning coupon! Great choice.

cinderella2009

Thank you for the challenge! I was lucky to win a GS to Sweet Doll!
One question though: does the layout have to be new, specifically for this challenge?
If not, I have already made this one for week 2 of the AJ challenge, using "Make Today Count Embellishments" by Sweet Doll.

seniorgal

@cinderella2009 Thanks for showing us a layout you did with your new kit. To be eligible for the GC it says in line 1 of the directions
you need to do a new layout. I know some of the Cheery O's didn't do this but they can't win anyway.
Can you play with this kit again? It should be fun. :cheer: These challenges are usually loaded in the Members Gallery.

seniorgal

Congratulations to the winners!
Im44west
Robloz55

I will leave this challenge open in case anyone else want's to play for fun.

Robloz55

Huh?? Did I win a coupon?? Really?? Cool. Thanks :D:cool:

Edited to add - yes I got the Gift Cert code. Thanks. :cool: