Oscraps

September Standing O's

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "Wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it!!!

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "Wow!" together!

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here, EVERYONE can post!
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I'm starting off with this page by nininano ... I've soooooo missed her creativity and it was such a welcome sight to see her page in the gallery! I've linked the image, so please click & leave some love :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
It was the photo perspective that really caught my attention in this page from Alegna ... ~sigh~ ... it's beautiful, isn't it?!?!?!

nininano

:hug: Sue!!!! Thanks so much for the GSO!!!

...and thanks to everyone for their lovely comments and for making feel so at hOme!!! ♥

hondachicc

I am not sure if this is a Standing O for the gorgeous page Diane made or for the ever so adorable photos of Maya!! HEHE!! Isn't this just stunning??

faby33

Wow ! thanks Linda ! my patience to capture this dragonfly is greatly rewarded by this GSO!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I LOVE the weirdness of this LO ... such a random item to find abandoned! Love, love, LOVE the way Selena has processed her photo ...

justjen

Oh goodness here's one by Nino... FABULOUS
The-World-Was-Hers.jpg

justjen

I hope I'm not leavin' too much love here this morn but I SO CANNOT HELP IT..
by Mstoa... AS IF!!!!!!!!!! WAY TOO AWESOME
KittyDesigns-BOS10-1_ben_knight_new_boost_Copy_.jpg

timounette

CHEERY O
Thanks a lot Jen
You know what ? Just take a plane, and i'll bring you there, so that you can do the same
:D

justjen

*giggles* Sandrine, If only it was that easy... I have too many kids and especially the BIG KID to take care of, I can't just up and leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!