Oscraps

Save 40% on 5 Artplay Palettes

Tamsin

Yay! Thanks Anna! I've picked out 4 already. Had 3 on my wish list. If anyone has a 'go to' palette they can recommend I'd love to know it!

frani_54

I love them all, they are so jammed packed with textures and brushes you can go wrong in getting any one of them....so this deal is the best.

Ellen

I've been ohming and ahming and making sure I'm not picking ones I've got already . Must make my mind up tomorrow.

Tamsin my go to is Origins and Home is a very close second one.

Tamsin

Thanks for that girls. I have those mentioned except for Origins and I love it so it might be number 5!

SharLamb

Sharron
Blame it on the deep, long nap I took yesterday afternoon. I was awake shortly after 4 this morning. Not much going on at that time of the day, so I Went Shopping in Anna's Store! So much fun! Thanks for the great sale, Anna!

dwsewbiz

ooh nice deal! I find myself using Lush and Summer Breeze a lot...greens and strong blues, and every palette that has to do with the ocean...OCean Cove, Sea Life...then, there are some textures in Crazy Life that are wonderfully canvas-like :)

SharLamb

Sharron
Oh WOW. I just got my 5 sets, downloaded, unzipped, filed, and tagged them all. I am drunk with overindulgence....and I'm thinking seriously about buying 5 more!

Tamsin

LOL, it's addictive isn't it!

I've decided on Encapsulate, Scientist, Autumnal, City Limits and would like Origins but don't think it counts as an ArtPlay Palette. Seems to be just elements & papers sold separately?

I have added both to my wish list but meanwhile am going with my second choice which is
'Story'. What do you think?

Love them all really :)

SharLamb

Sharron
Okay ladies. I need an intervention. I just bought my SECOND SET OF FIVE APPs! Please! Stop me. There are still many hours left before the sale ends. I already sent 2 of my children thru college. Now I'm sending Anna's kids too!