Oscraps

Road Trip Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
image.php

If you've ever hopped into a car in search of fun & adventure, then this is the challenge for you!

For this challenge I'll be using photos from a mini road trip my family took earlier this year that included parts of old Route 66.

Don't have road trip themed photos or memories? No worries! I'm also scrapping layouts from a family vacation last year that are NOT road trip themed, so please feel free to scrap any adventure - near or far from home!

New Products

I've created four brand new products to help inspire your road trip, vacation or staycation scrapping - on sale for 30% off for this challenge:

The Freebie

For additional inspiration grab the Estate Sale Collection: Painted Shapes (Vol 2) freebie (Freebie has expired) from my shoppe:

image.php

The Challenge

Your challenge is to be inspired by fun & adventure on the road (or way off)! Feel free to create a card, layout, series of layouts, album or any other project.

Use any of the products above, including the Estate Sale Collection: Painted Shapes (Vol 2) freebie or any other products from my shoppe, then post your masterpiece(s) to my gallery here by midnight EST on Sunday, June 3rd, 2018.

The Prizes

Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a gift coupon for $2 to my shoppe (one coupon per customer).
I am also giving away a $10 coupon to my shoppe to one lucky participant in a random draw at the end of this challenge!

Don’t forget to come back to this thread to post a link to your card or layout, so that we can leave you some love! Feel free to submit as many projects or layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win the $10 coupon!

Last edited by a moderator:

SharLamb

Sharron
Oh Joanne! So THRILLED to see a new challenge at this time of the month! And ROAD TRIP! DH and I LOVE road trips. Can't wait to play. :)

SharLamb

Sharron
05-18_RoadTripDining.jpg
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=394033&title=05-18-road-trip-challenge-road-trip-dining&cat=702

SharLamb

Sharron
Perfect timing for this challenge, Joanne. Thank you!
05-18-RoadTrip-3-18.jpg
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=394036&title=05-18-road-trip-challenge-our-march-2018-road-trip&cat=702

joannebrisebois

Designer
Perfect timing for this challenge, Joanne. Thank you!
05-18-RoadTrip-3-18.jpg
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=394036&title=05-18-road-trip-challenge-our-march-2018-road-trip&cat=702

I LOVE this page and the one you posted above - so much inspiration!!

cinderella2009

Thank you for the challenge and the freebie.
This is the only photo I have from our last roadtrip. We had to come home early, because nothing went as planned and nothing was as promised.
But we have to remember the bad stuff too, right?

joannebrisebois

Designer

Thank you for the challenge and the freebie.
This is the only photo I have from our last roadtrip. We had to come home early, because nothing went as planned and nothing was as promised.
But we have to remember the bad stuff too, right?

I completely agree - it's the bad stuff that is at the forefront of my mind for every future trip we plan lol. So many of our big plans have been ruined or complicated by weather, illness, crowds, traffic and worse. It's good to remember the moments we've lived, learned from & survived and to include them on our pages. Your page is absolutely beautiful and so textured.

felis

It's a lovely collection, Joanne!
And as the other girls I'm happy to see new challenge from you! I'll join soon as I can. :car:

zlemon

Christy
Just a day trip to an unusual antique store. Acres of junk/treasure, someone had fun playing with the letters.(This is a 2 page spread, will post the other one when it's done.) Thanks for the fun challenge, Joanne.

joannebrisebois

Designer
Just a day trip to an unusual antique store. Acres of junk/treasure, someone had fun playing with the letters.(This is a 2 page spread, will post the other one when it's done.) Thanks for the fun challenge, Joanne.

Amazing!! This is just so cool!!

01lousmith

Thanks for the freebie!
Here is my page: F is for... fun on the road... or flat on the road!
The background blended photo was the view from the car as I was waiting inside with the two little ones. The whole thing lasted 3 hours, not a fun afternoon...